*~* INTRODUCTION *~*

Hi 3@$!


w3lcom3 2 h@ppyhe@rt$ 555,


w3ll p3opl3, thi$ ha$ b33n cr3at3d 4 you to k33p your h3art @lw2y$ h@ppy.

Th3r3 i$ nothing v@lubl3 th@n m@king oth3r$ f33l h@ppy n thi$ world.

Th3r3 i$ nothing n thi$ world to b3 worried @bout.

$o try to b3 h@ppy & m@k3 oth3r$ to f33l th3 s@m3.

$o I t@k3 full pl3@$ur3 n m@king you h@ppy through thi$.

& @ll you h@v3 to do i$ to $it b@ck & r3l@x & 3njoy.

& invit33 your fri3nd$ t22.



H@v3 fun.

T@k3 c@r33/



ur$ lovingl3y,

h@ppy h3@rt$

*~* 555 *~*

Our Link$,

happyhearts555@gmail.com

happyhearts555.blogspot.com

happyhearts555.cabanova.com


"It's your attitude and not your aptitude that determines your altitude."





Tuesday, January 8, 2008

policeman And driver

Policeman to driver : Did you not hear me call you to stop?

Driver : I did not know it was you. I thought it was someone I had run over.

No comments: